Lothian Classic Wedding Cars is a family run business based at Newbattle Abbey Business Park, Dalkeith, Midlothian providing a vintage and classic wedding car hire service throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Our fleet of wedding cars include a 1951 Austin A.125 Sheerline Limousine named Rose in old English white and her sister car a 1952 Austin A.125 Sheerline Limousine named Olive in ivory which can seat up to 7 passengers; a 1950 Austin A125 Sheerline saloon in cream; a 1952 Austin A.125 Sheerline saloon in two tone black and cream; a 1948 Bentley Mark VI in two tone black and fawn; a 1948 Triumph Razoredge saloon in two tone black and ivory which appeared in “The Crown” and “The Stone of Destiny”; a Daimler DS420 Limousine formerly owned by the City of Westminster, in two tone westminster blue and ivory; two matching Daimler DS420 Limousines in ivory which can seat up to 7 passengers and a 1939 Rover 14 Drop Head Coupe in two tone blue.
Our cars can be booked in any combination with discounts available for additional cars and single journey.
Also available for special birthday & anniversary celebrations, special events, corporate events and filming.
Suited chauffeur, rear parcel-shelf silk flowers and satin bridal ribbon are included in the price.
Umbrellas are carried on-board just in case!
Bottle of bubbly on request.
Our vehicles are available to view in our showroom at Newbattle Abbey Business Park, Dalkeith by appointment. Please call Robert on 07842 178 346 or John on 07704 323 948 to make an appointment or complete the form on the ‘Contact Us’ page or email email@example.com